[nova] Nova Spec review day next Tuesday 6 June

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue May 30 18:57:46 UTC 2023

Hey Nova community,
As a reminder, you can find the Nova agenda for the 2023.2 Bobcat release
here https://releases.openstack.org/bobcat/schedule.html

As you can see, we plan to do a round of reviews for all the open
specifications in the openstack/nova-specs repository by next Tuesday June
6th.

If you're a developer wanting to propose a new feature in Nova and you have
been said to provide a spec, or if you know that you need to create a spec,
or if you already have an open spec, please make sure to upload/update your
file before next Tuesday so we'll look at it. Also, if you can look again
on your spec during the day, it would be nice as we could try to discuss
your spec during this day.

Thanks,
-Sylvain