[kolla-ansible][yoga] Installation failure while `creating shard root mysql user`

Rob Jefferson techstep at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:58:09 UTC 2023

Update:

So far, I have:
* crafted a new installer (we build a Docker container to deploy to OpenStack);
* grabbed the most recent Yoga Kolla release;
* built and pushed containers from that; and
* grabbed the most recent Kolla-Ansible release for Yoga.

>From what I'm gathering right now, I now appear to have a functional
OpenStack Yoga install.

I suspect the update that changed the `ansible.posix` version to less
than `1.5.4` and building the new images did it.

Thanks, all!

Rob