[neutron] Resignation announcement of Nate, Hongbin and Takashi

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Thu May 25 07:38:20 UTC 2023

Hi,
Thanks Rodolfo for taking care of the members lists, and checking with
Nate, Takashi and Hongbin.
Big thanks to Nate, Takashi and Hongbin for their work in the community,
and I hope we will have a chance to work together again :-)

Lajos

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez <ralonsoh at redhat.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023.
máj. 24., Sze, 16:05):