[kolla] How to patch images during build

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed May 24 00:26:03 UTC 2023

This is very interesting that there is no standard or best way to patch
images. Everyone uses their own way to handle it. Now I am very curious to
see how folks running it in production with patching and building images. I
am about to deploy kolla on production and trying to learn all best
practices from experts.