[manila] Bobcat hackathon: tackling tech debt

Carlos Silva ces.eduardo98 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 22:09:00 UTC 2023

Hello, Zorillas and interested stackers!

As discussed in the previous week's weekly meeting, we will be starting our
hackathon tomorrow, which will be an effort to work on tech debt items [1].
The kick-off meeting will be at 15 UTC in a jitsi bridge [2].

Over tomorrow's meeting, we will be assigning the topics to work on. We can
work with small teams or get items to work on things individually.

We will use our upstream weekly meeting slot as a checkpoint for the
assigned tasks, and the hackathon will run until this Friday (May 26th).

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/zorilla-bobcat-hackathon
[2] https://meetpad.opendev.org/ManilaBobcatHackathon

Looking forward to it!

Regards,