[neutron] policy rules: filter on name field

Paolo Emilio Mazzon paoloemilio.mazzon at unipd.it
Wed May 17 12:42:23 UTC 2023

Thank you all for investigating this.

I came to the same conclusion while messing with the policy file: what Ghanshyam proposed,
in fact, prevents the deletion also from any user created SG...

As far as I understand there is no concept of "which SG group I'm dealing with" in the
security group *rules* API, right?

Anyway: I will file a bug report.

Thank you,

     Paolo