Transition to kolla

Piotr Misiak piotrmisiak1984 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 09:53:11 UTC 2023

Hello,

I haven’t done such migration but in theory it should be possible. It
depends on how your storage and networking looks like on the current env.
Have you thought about creating a new env and migrating workload in stages
from the old one to the new one? You can start with a small new env and
after freeing compute and storage hardware after first migration you can
move them to the new env to make more space for a next migration stage.

BR,
Piotr