[Kolla] how to build kolla containers with kolla-build for specific branch

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue May 16 17:11:02 UTC 2023

You can run it anywhere you want, it's just a checkout of the kolla-build
binary.

I did in /opt

$ git clone https://opendev.org/openstack/kolla -b stable/zed

$ cd /opt/kolla/tools

$ ./build.py --registry 10.10.1.100:4000 -b ubuntu -t source --tag zed-1
--template-override template-overrides.j2 horizon