[neutron] CI meeting cancelled this week

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Tue May 16 08:13:25 UTC 2023

Hi,

I can't attend and chair today's Neutron CI meeting so we decided that we will cancel it if there will be no anything urgent.
I think that CI in overall is running fine this week. Here's short summary of what I found:

* Stadium projects - it seems that many projects may be affected by [1] - @Lajos, are You aware of those?

* Grafana - it looks good this week

* Rechecks - all good this week

* Periodic jobs - looks good, only neutron-functional-with-sqlalchemy-master is still failing

See You on the neutron team meeting today and on CI meeting next week.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/879827

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer