Destroy an Openstack deployment and Keep Cinder Volumes

A Monster amonster369 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 11:45:47 UTC 2023

I have a deployment of openstack using kolla-ansible and LVM as a cinder
backend,

I want to make a kolla-ansible destroy to remove all openstack components
and re deploy it again from scratch, however I want to keep the lvm volumes
which is the backend for cinder, to re-use them for the fresh openstack
deployment, and I was wondering if kolla-ansible destroys the lvm volumes
used by cinder or no, and if you can suggest me a better alternative for
what I'm trying to do.

Thank you.