[ironic] Meeting cancelled; Metal3 PTG next Monday

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Thu May 11 17:32:56 UTC 2023

Hi all,

The Metal3 team informed us they are having a one day PTG, which will take
place on May 15th, 2023 from 14:00 to 17:00 UTC. I strongly encourage any
interested Ironic cores to review the invitation[1] and attend if
interested.

Because this overlaps our regularly scheduled Ironic meeting, and there is
significant overlap between the Metal3 and Ironic communities, the Ironic
meeting for Monday, May 15h is cancelled to allow our communities to
collaborate without distraction.

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL