[publiccloud-sig] Bi-weekly meeting times adjusted to 0700 UTC

Felix Kronlage-Dammers fkr at hazardous.org
Thu May 11 07:46:24 UTC 2023

Hi,

since some of us (to be honest, probably mostly me ;) have a conflicting
meeting during summer time with the slot of the publiccloud-sig we discussed
moving it to 0700 UTC during summer time. Since nobody in the past two
meetings spoke against that, this was concluded yesterday.

During summer time the publiccloud SIG will meet at 0700 UTC, not at 0800 UTC.

The change is also reflected in the wiki page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PublicCloudSIG

See you next time (and I'll set myself reminder to send out the reminder ;)

felix

--
GPG:       824CE0F0 /  2082 651E 5104 F989 4D18  BB2E 0B26 6738 824C E0F0
https://hazardous.org/  -  fkr at hazardous.org  -  fkr at irc - @felixkronlage