Stepping down as Ironic core

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon May 8 15:58:11 UTC 2023

Thank you Arne for your years of service to Ironic! I'm glad you remain a
force for good in the larger community even if you don't have time for
continued code contribution.

As standard with former Ironic cores, we'll be happy to restore your access
if you restart active technical contribution to the codebase.

-
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL