[tc] Reminder: 2023-05-10 OpenInfra Board Sync

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 2 17:24:28 UTC 2023

The Open Infrastructure Foundation Board of Directors is endeavoring
to engage in regular check-ins with official OpenInfra projects. The
goal is for a loosely structured discussion one-hour in length,
involving members of the board and the OpenStack TC, along with
other interested community members. This is not intended to be a
formal presentation, and no materials need to be prepared in
advance. I've started an Etherpad where participants can brainstorm
potential topics of conversation, time-permitting:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2023-05-board-openstack-sync

As previously announced[*], we're planning to hold the next call at
20:00 UTC on Wednesday, May 10. A link to the conference bridge will
be added to the pad prior to that time.

[*] https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2023-April/033244.html
--
Jeremy Stanley