Offline Openstack Release:Train Deployment

Vineet Thakur vineetthakur09 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:30:00 UTC 2023

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your valuable inputs.

We have used OSA for various recent releases were introduced post train,
but didn't face any such package dependency issues.
Due to limited time (delivery time), we have decided to go for *manual
installation* and it's been tested that we have all the required packages
available for that. Hope that would work for us.

Once again, many thanks to you and other community members who shared their
feedback.

Kind Regards,
Vineet

--