[ptl] Need PTL volunteer for OpenStack Winstackers

Lucian Petrut lpetrut at cloudbasesolutions.com
Thu Mar 30 07:11:38 UTC 2023

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. As mentioned here [1], Cloudbase Solutions can no longer lead the Winstackers project. Since there weren’t any other interested parties, I think there’s no other option but to retire the project.

[1] https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-November/031044.html

Regards,
Lucian Petrut