[horizon][nova][masakari] Instances created with "Any AZ" problem

Nguyễn Hữu Khôi nguyenhuukhoinw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:06:13 UTC 2023

Hello.
I have one question.
Follow this

https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/admin/availability-zones.html

If the server was not created in a specific zone then it is free to be
moved to other zones. but when I use

openstack server show [server id]

I still see the "OS-EXT-AZ:availability_zone" value belonging to my
instance.

Could you tell the difference which causes "if the server was not created
in a specific zone then it is free to be moved to other zones."

Nguyen Huu Khoi