[scientific-sig] PTG sessions for Scientific SIG

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Mar 28 16:35:56 UTC 2023

Hi all -

The Scientific SIG has two sessions on Wednesday (tomorrow) at the PTG, at 1400 UTC and 2100 UTC.  Everyone is welcome.

There is an etherpad for the sessions here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/march2023-ptg-scientific-sig <https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/march2023-ptg-scientific-sig>.  We'll begin with an introduction to the SIG and some discussion of problems, challenges and new features specific to research computing use cases.

We'd also like participants to contribute lightning talks about anything relevant that is of interest to them.

Cheers,
Stig