[ptg][sdk][cli][ansible] PTG Slot for SDK, CLI, Ansible collection OpenStack is now booked

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:12:52 UTC 2023

Well, there was actually no pool, since I was not even sure anybody is that interested, but glad to hear.

What about Wed somewhere from 13:00 to 17:00? There is however overlap with Nova (pretty much like on any other day)

Ideas? I just want to avoid overlap with public cloud, but maybe even 1h is enough. So far there are not much topics anyway.