[manila] Bobcat vPTG slots and topics

Carlos Silva ces.eduardo98 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 01:21:03 UTC 2023

Hello everyone! Just a quick update on this:

Time slots are assigned to the topics, please check it out in the official
PTG etherpad [3]. Please let me know if you would like to have a session
being moved around and I can work on accommodating it if feasible.

We will also have a cross-project discussion with Nova on Wednesday, 15 UTC
to talk about preventing shares deletion while it's attached to an instance.

I have also scheduled an operator hour, on Thursday at 16 UTC, in the same
room we will be meeting for the other sessions (Austin). We would like to
gather some feedback from operators and hear more from you on what we can
improve. Please join us!

[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/manila-bobcat-ptg

Looking forward to the great discussions!
carloss