[tc][ptl][ptg] TC + Community Leaders Interaction for 2023.2 vPTG

Nikolla, Kristi knikolla at bu.edu
Thu Mar 23 19:49:03 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

On Monday, March 27, 2023 16.00UTC to 18.00UTC, the TC is organizing the Technical Committee & Community Leaders Interaction.

While this meeting is open to all, we would like to invite participation especially from PTL, TC, and SIG Chairs with the goal of gathering feedback and promoting collaboration.

This meeting has been quite successful in the last 2 PTG and I'm hoping we can continue this tradition.

If you have an item you'd like to propose for discussion please add it to the purposefully quite empty etherpad[0], where you can also find information and details on how to join.

0. https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-leaders-interaction-2023-2

Hope to see you there,
Kristi Nikolla