[openstack-helm][tacker]

TAKAHASHI TOSHIAKI(高橋 敏明) ts-takahashi at nec.com
Mon Mar 20 15:28:25 UTC 2023

Hi Openstack-helm team,

I’m Toshiaki Takahashi, Tacker’s core developer.

To my understanding, OpenStack-helm does not currently provide a Tacker’s
helm chart.

Recently there have been some requests to deploy Tacker with helm, and we
would like to proceed with development of it if possible.

Do we need to take any action such as to participate meeting of
Openstack-helm project and propose our plan?

Or, if OpenStack-helm is planning to have a PTG, I’d like to propose the
plan at PTG, but is it planned? (I don't see any schedule at the moment).

Regards,

Toshiaki