(OpenStack-horizon) unable to open horizon page after installing Open Stack

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Mar 16 13:57:45 UTC 2023

Can you also try /horizon ?
I have an Ubuntu based Victoria test environment and we had to modify
the apache openstack-dashboard.conf because the default didn't work
for me as well:

# before
openstack-dashboard.conf:  WSGIScriptAlias /horizon
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/wsgi.py
process-group=horizon

# after
openstack-dashboard.conf:  WSGIScriptAlias /
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/wsgi.py
process-group=horizon

Regards,
Eugen