[outreachy][cinder]

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 08:18:00 UTC 2023

Hi Desire,

I'm the co-mentor for the "Extend automated validation of API" project.
Good to know you have interest in the project.
You can contact Sofia or me on IRC in the #openstack-cinder channel if you
have any doubts/queries regarding the
onboarding process. If you're not on IRC, then that would be my first
recommendation to configure IRC, connect to
OFTC network and join the #openstack-cinder channel, you can find Cinder
team members and other outreachy
applicants also there.
IRC nicks:
Rajat: whoami-rajat