[TripleO] Last maintained release of TripleO is Wallaby

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Mar 10 20:55:49 UTC 2023

 ---- On Wed, 22 Feb 2023 10:13:32 -0800  James Slagle  wrote ---
 > On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 12:43 PM Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote:
 > > Hi James,
 > >
 > > Just checking if you got a chance to discuss this with the TripleO team?
 >
 > Yes, I asked folks to reply here if there are any volunteers for
 > stable/zed maintenance, or any other feedback about the approach. I do
 > not personally know of any volunteers.

Ok. We discussed the stable/zed case in the TC meeting and decided[1] to keep stable/zed as 'supported
but no maintainers' (will update this information in stable/zed README.rst file).

For the master branch, you can follow the normal deprecation process mentioned in the project-team-guide[2].
I have proposed step 1 in governance to mark it deprecated, please check and we need PTL +1
on that.

- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/877132

NOTE: As this is deprecated and not retired yet, we still need PTL nomination for TrilpeO[3]

[1] https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/tc/2023/tc.2023-03-08-15.59.log.html#l-256
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/repository.html#deprecating-a-repository
[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2023.2-leaderless#L26

-gmann'