[cinder] proposing Jon Bernard for cinder core

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Fri Mar 3 11:04:52 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I would like to propose Jon Bernard as cinder core. Looking at the review
stats
for the past 60[1], 90[2], 120[3] days, he has been consistently in the top
5
reviewers with a good +/- ratio and leaving helpful comments indicating good
quality of reviews. He has been managing the stable branch releases for the
past 2 cycles (Zed and 2023.1) and has helped in releasing security issues
as well.

Jon has been part of the cinder and OpenStack community for a long time and
has shown very active interest in upstream activities, be it release
liaison, review
contribution, attending cinder meetings and also involving in outreachy
activities.
He will be a very good addition to our team helping out with the review
bandwidth
and adding valuable input in our discussions.

I will leave this thread open for a week and if there are no objections, I
will add
Jon Bernard to the cinder core team.

[1]
https://www.stackalytics.io/report/contribution?module=cinder-group&project_type=openstack&days=60