[ironic] Capping off storyboard migration

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Fri Jun 30 17:03:53 UTC 2023

Hey Radek,

One of the nice things is that the stories will all still be in storyboard,
along with their tasks and all associated information. Automatically
closing the issues does not remove the history, but instead changes the
status quo from "users/contributors who submitted those are being ignored"
to "users/contributors who submitted those now understand where to go to
get attention".

Given there's also a giant backlog of older launchpad bugs to triage before
we are "caught up" as a project, I intend on placing extra effort there.

Ironic's bugtracking situation is an unfortunate reality, and I think
taking action -- even if it's not the ideal action -- is better than
maintaining the status quo.

-JayF