[IRONIC] Firewall drivers / implementation

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 13:15:31 UTC 2023

Thanks for the pointer Slawek!

I am wondering if the OP is thinking of security groups, and if so that is
through an ML2 plugin mechanism on the switch level configuration,
however.... very few ML2 plugins have supported applying security groups to
switches because the translation can be difficult or the switches don't
support packet inspection without performance degradation.