[Neutron] Tap as a service

altidor JB atidor12 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:10:41 UTC 2023

Thanks!
Basically I need to port mirror traffic to an IDS instance. TaaaS seemed
the most promising option.
I couldn't find a documentated way of installing it on openstack with juju
and maas and tried to do something similar than the devstack multi-node
(link). But my tap flows and ports stay down.
do you know of a better option to port mirror?
My logic was : install taas on the neutron lxd and all the nodes +
necessary configurations. Is there something I'm missing?
JB