Problem to login to skyline

Alexander Luedtke alex at sec.in.tum.de
Fri Jun 30 08:11:05 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

I have made an setup for testing of OpenStack Antelope on cent os.
Nearly everything works fine, especially I can login to the Horizon
Dashboard without problems.

But when I installed skyline (over the tar package on the Openstack
page, which start nginx and gunicorn.py it looks good
- means the login page shows up and no errors are reported anywhere.
Just when I try to login, it doesn't work - just got an Login error on
the webpage, which says that the login credentials are wrong !
Funny thing: not one error in all the skyline log, even not in debug
mode. The keystone doesn't show an error also.

Maybe someone here had a similar problem and give me a hint - I honestly
have no idea where else to look.

Thanks a lot,

  Alex