[largescale-sig] Next meeting: June 28, 8utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jun 28 09:15:30 UTC 2023

Here is the summary of our SIG meeting today.

We discussed the feedback we received during our standing-room-only
forum session at the Vancouver Summit, including:

- LINE is working on a HTTP-RPC oslo-messaging driver that is getting
some momentum

- There is still some confusion as to what SLURP enables

- Could be interesting for Nova to have a way to describe how much pet
vs. cattle the workloads are, to inform how fast evacuation can be done

- we could do an OpenInfra Live episode on upgrade success stories, for
a change

You can read the detailed meeting logs at:

https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2023/large_scale_sig.2023-06-28-08.00.html

We'll take a break over the Northern hemisphere summer, and be back for
our next IRC meeting on Sept 6, 15:00UTC on #openstack-operators on OFTC.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)