Cloudkitty support for Opensearch on Yoga

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Tue Jun 27 12:24:30 UTC 2023

Hi,

OpenSearch support for CloudKitty has been proposed here:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cloudkitty/+/880739

It still needs to be tested in the context of a migration from
Elasticsearch to OpenSearch (using a Kolla Ansible deployment). Once this
is done, the code will be backported to Yoga, which is the first Kolla
Ansible release that supports OpenSearch.

Best regards,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)