Cloudkitty support for Opensearch on Yoga

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:53:15 UTC 2023

Hi,

Reading the The release notes about Cloudkitty I read this :

"Support for using Elasticsearch as a storage backend is being deprecated
in the Antelope release in favour of OpenSearch. We will try to keep
CloudKitty compatible with both solutions. However, we will only test with
OpenSearch."

What is the state of the support of Opensearch on Cloudkitty?
If it is fully supported, does Openstack Yoga offer the same support?

Regards.