DRaaS question

Alvaro Soto alsotoes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 23:14:49 UTC 2023

IMHO,
like 5 years ago, it was a nice-looking project but with so many bugs,
bypassing OpenStack API and not using the backend HA OS stack, it was a
real pain to make it work in the long run.
I hope that it's a better product now, but one thing that
hasn't changed for sure is the cost, maybe because there are not many
options out there that can do the same.

Please, freezer project, don't die on us!!!!

Cheers!

--

Alvaro Soto

*Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the
need to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.*
Great people talk about ideas,
ordinary people talk about things,
small people talk... about other people.