[keystone] Updates to core reviewers

Dave Wilde dwilde at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 14:35:52 UTC 2023

Thank you Kristi! I'd like to echo the huge thanks for Lance and also welcome Artem to the core team for keystoneauth.  Thank you for offering to help with that project!

And as a shameless plug for the Keystone Reviewathons, Artem if you (or anyone else) are interested in joining the reviewathons we have them every Friday at 14:00 UTC on Google Meet.  I can send out calendar invites to anyone interested in attending.

/Dave