[kolla-ansible][nova] nova upgrade failed from zed to antelope

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:02:20 UTC 2023

Hi Maksim,

This is all I have in my config/  I don't have any override.

(venv-kolla) root at kolla-infra-1:~# ls -l /etc/kolla/config/
total 8
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  187 Apr 30 04:11 global.conf
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 May  3 01:38 neutron

(venv-kolla) root at kolla-infra-1:~# cat /etc/kolla/config/global.conf
[oslo_messaging_rabbit]
kombu_reconnect_delay=0.5
rabbit_transient_queues_ttl=60