[ironic] [networking-generic-switch] NGS performance and moving to an agent-based design

Steve Baker sbaker at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 03:49:02 UTC 2023

Baptiste presented a talk for this at the Vancouver summit last week
which clearly lays out the evolution of this, I'd recommend watching the
video when it is published, titled:

Scaling bare-metal network reconfiguration for a large-scale research
infrastructure: a journey with Neutron and Networking-Generic-Switch