[kolla-ansible][zun][cinder] Restricting the amount of disk when creating containers

James Leong jamesleong123098 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 00:01:36 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I am using the yoga version of OpenStack with the deployment tool of
kolla-ansible. How would I create a container on the horizon dashboard with
a specific disk size? Every time when I create a container, I get the below
error.
"Your host does not support the disk quota feature."

Is it essential to have a cinder (Volume set up)? I have not enabled Cinder
in my use case. If so, would it be possible to provide some information
regardless of how I can enable Cinder on OpenStack? In the past month, I
attempted to enable Cinder, but it never worked on my site.

Thanks for your help,
James