[ironic] ARM Support in CI: Call for vendors / contributors / interested parties

Neil Hanlon neil at shrug.pw
Wed Jun 14 18:30:42 UTC 2023

jumping in as well to say I'm interested. I have an open patch for DIB to
allow cross arch building, too, which might make this more attainable (?)
somehow.

Additionally, RHEL and by extension Rocky and CentOS now have multiple
arm64 kernels available with 4k and 64k page tables, respectively. It would
be good to perform tests on both these variants, I think.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2023, 10:10 Jay Faulkner <jay at gr-oss.io> wrote:

> This is exciting! Are you all at the OpenStack Summit? If so I'd love to
> see you at the PTG.

I'm here! ☺