missing erlang-base_25.3.2.2-1rmq1ppa1~ubuntu22.04.1_amd64.deb

Arnaud Cogoluègnes acogoluegnes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:41:43 UTC 2023

The RabbitMQ Cloudsmith repositories do have bandwidth quotas.

There have never been ARM 64 Erlang packages on our Cloudsmith repositories.

We (manually) build ARM 64 Erlang RPM packages and upload them on GitHub
[1].

Our PPA does provide ARM 64 Erlang packages, but again, you can install
only the latest version from there. This is not something we have control
over. Note we upload source packages to PPA and it builds them. The
infrastructure we use internally to build binary packages does not support
ARM 64.

[1] https://github.com/rabbitmq/erlang-rpm/releases/tag/v25.3