[OPENSTACK][rabbitmq] using quorum queues

Nguyễn Hữu Khôi nguyenhuukhoinw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 02:05:16 UTC 2023

Hello.
Firstly, when I used the classic queue and sometimes, my rabbitmq cluster
was broken, the computers showed state down and I needed to restart the
computer service to make it up. Secondly, 1 of 3 controller is down but my
system still works although it is not very first as fully controller. I ran
it for about 3 months compared with classic. My openstack is Yoga and use
Kolla-Ansible as a  deployment tool,
Nguyen Huu Khoi