[ironic][ops] Forum Session at OIS Vancouver 2023

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 19:33:22 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite everyone interested in ironic to join our Forum
Session next week during the Open Infrastructure Summit in Vancouver!

The forum session *Ironic: Our Future starts Now! *will be held on *Wed,
June 14, 10:20am - 10:50am | Vancouver Convention Centre - Room 9*

This is a chance to provide feedback to our work,  see you all next week in
Vancouver!

--
*Att[]'s*

*Iury Gregory Melo Ferreira *
*MSc in Computer Science at UFCG*
*Ironic PTL *
*Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat Brazil*
*Social*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iurygregory
*E-mail:  iurygregory at gmail.com <iurygregory at gmail.com>*