[puppet] Sessions in June 2023 PTG

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 03:38:19 UTC 2023

Hello,

I'm attending the upcoming OpenInfra Summit and PTG at Vancouver
so would like to moderate some puppet sessions in PTG.

I've reserved slots from 14:30 to 16:20 on Wednesday.
However we can be flexible so please let me know if you are interested but
have any conflicts.
 https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/vancouver-june2023-puppet-openstack

I've added a few topics including the recent discussion about module
modernization.
However it'd be nice if we can have a few more topics, especially any
feedback from
users or (potential) new contributors. Please add your name and topics if
you are
planning to join us.

Thank you,
Takashi