[nova][ptg][ops] Please collect your thoughs and wishlists for the Forum and the PTG !

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 09:06:38 UTC 2023

Hey folks and especially operators,
As a reminder, we will have multiple opportunities during the next week for
discussing about some topics :
 - we will have on Tuesday a general 30-min contributors Meet&Greet Forum
session where operators and developers will be. If you want to attend this
session and you have some questions or if you want to explain about your
problems, you can provide those in the meet&greet etherpad :
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-vancouver2023-meet-and-greet

 - we will also have a 2-day PTG on Wednesday and Thursday where operators
and contributors on a table (#24) can discuss about everything that's in
the physical PTG agenda that we will have in the below etherpad :
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/vancouver-june2023-nova

The more we are able to collect insights, the better the Summit will be.
Thanks folks and hope to see the most of you in Vancouver face-to-face !

-Sylvain