[kolla-ansible][Yoga] Manila share creation stuck in creating status cephfs backend

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:35:42 UTC 2023

Hi,

We are facing a strange problem, when creating manila shares, we use cephfs
as backend, the creation is stuck in creation state.

If we try to delete the share, we get and error "you are not authorized to
delete share ...."
We have to use force-delete in cli to be able to delete it.

We don't have any indication in manila's log files, there no error or
exception.

It seems like an access right problem, but we don't know where to look.

Regards.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>