Community attendance - OpenInfra Summit Vancouver

Alvaro Soto alsotoes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:35:33 UTC 2023

Hello Roberto,
I'm not from Brazil (I'm based on Mexico) but as part of LATAM community,
I'll love to be part in local projects :)

I'll be at OIS, I'll be nice to talk about community challenges for our
local community.

Cheers.
---
Alvaro Soto.

Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the need
to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.
Great people talk about ideas,
ordinary people talk about things,
small people talk... about other people.