Kubernetes Conformance 1.24 + 1.25

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:40:44 UTC 2023

Hello!

Wanted to revive this thread since our conformance for magnum is past
expiration now.

Looks like the patch has landed but I think there is more work required in
the driver to be able to pass the tests.

I am sure a lot of folks are busy with summit prep, I just wanted to make
sure this was still on everyone's radar.

-Kendall