[devstack] Recent change breaks cloning with GIT_DEPTH setting

Martin Kopec mkopec at redhat.com
Mon Jun 5 13:04:15 UTC 2023

Right, thanks Nell for pointing that out, you're right!

The patch in question:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/882299

We changed that because --branch didn't accept hashes anymore (not exactly
sure why) but didn't realize that we might be passing --deph argument there.
We'll need to rework that code so that it accepts both, branches and
hashes, as well as depth argument.

Thanks,

--
Martin