[oslo] HTTP base direct RPC oslo.messaging driver contribution

室井雅仁 masahito.muroi at linecorp.com
Mon Jun 5 08:02:51 UTC 2023

Hi oslo team,

We'd like to contribute HTTP base direct RPC driver to the oslo.messaging community. We have developed the HTTP base driver internally. We have been using the driver in the production with over 10K hypervisors now.

I checked the IRC meeting log of the oslo team[1], but there is no regluar meeting in 2023. Is it okay to submit oslo-spec[2] to propose the driver directly, or is there another good place to discuss the feature before submitting a spec?

1. https://meetings.opendev.org/#Oslo_Team_Meeting
2. https://opendev.org/openstack/oslo-specs

best regards,
Masahito