Openstack Ansible

Gk Gk ygk.kmr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 07:52:28 UTC 2023

Hi All,

We have an OSA setup. When I check the usage of filesystem of any container
using "df" command, it shows the lvm partitions of the underlying host as
well as shown below:
--
Filesystem                                         Size  Used Avail Use%
Mounted on
/dev/mapper/lxc1-lv_root                            86G   60G   22G  74% /
none                                               492K  4.0K  488K   1%
/dev
/dev/mapper/lxc-openstack                          493G  136G  334G  29%
/var/log
tmpfs                                              252G     0  252G   0%
/dev/shm
tmpfs                                               51G   88K   51G   1%
/run
tmpfs                                              5.0M     0  5.0M   0%
/run/lock
tmpfs                                              252G     0  252G   0%
/sys/fs/cgroup
example:gfs-repo   86G   67G   16G  82% /var/www/repo
---

How to exclude the host partitions such that df only reports the container
usage only ?

Thanks
Kumar